Tremblant lodging guests often visit the resort to learn or advance their skiing. Mont Tremblant ski school has long enjoyed a reputation as one of the best resources for skiers of all ages. These lessons help to better their skills in both alpine skiing and snowboarding. The Tremblant ski school uses certified, professional instructors to teach individuals or small groups of all ages.
Ski School for Kids
Mont Tremblant ski school for kids is for childern ages 5 to 12. The lessons are with a certified instructor and help to improve technique in both skiing or snowboarding.
- Lessons tailored to students of the same level
- Student have priority lift access during lessons
- Hot meals for lunch which are supervised by adult
- Flaik™ GPS tracking system included
- Students age 3 to 6 have exclusive access to Riglet Park from 8:45 am to 3:15 pm
- Lift tickets included fir ages 3-5 with all Tremblant snow school lessons
Ski School for Adults
Tremblant ski school for adults will help you reach your objectives on the slopes during a 2 to 5 day group lesson. Adult lessons are offered to both skiers and snowboarders from age 13 up.
- Lessons tailored to participants of the same level
- Priority access to lifts during the lessons
- Multiday lessons can start on any day of the week, as long as the days are consecutive